Thursday, September 11, 2008

New beginnings and mornings

For your listening pleasure...

So I am really not a morning person. And new beginnings are scary. And I see through the glass darkly.

Have you ever seen the piece of rope someone has tied into a knot, stuck two googley eyes and an attempt at a mouth, some crazy accent like a bow or tie or hat, and mounted on a piece of wood pedestal with a plaque that says, "Frayed Knot"? I'm feeling a little frayed today. Not that I should. I spent the weekend out of town with family and friends. Fun, but busy. Came home to find out I have a church assignment this coming Sunday that I wasn't expecting. Had a very busy week at work and a conference this weekend. This next week doesn't look any better.

Am I the only person that feels like they are running from one thing to the next to the next at break-neck speed? I mean REALLY! This is crazy.

What if I do break my neck?

No comments: